Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

2007 Gone and Welcome 2008. I could not believe that the year has gone by so fast. And A brand New Year is ahead of us.Nothing major happened last year, we have no Hurricane, nor real cool weather in the South here. Gas was going up, and a little steady the last few months. Economy was not growing and neither was the stock market. But I know Google's stock has gone up to $700 since the last 2 years. I regretted not buying any when it was first listed.
A lot of businesses have been complaining that it was not a good year.Business was not growing . A lot of my friends who are in the restaurant business had been complaining about slow business. Maybe there are too many restaurants now, whether Chinese, Italian, Mexican or American.
It looked like Walmart is having good business because in Columbus ,Georgia here they have been 4 Brand New Super Walmart.
For Myself, 2007 is a peaceful year for me and my family. Nothing major happened, we sold our Hot Wings Restaurant, and I am able to have more time to venture in to other business while my husband got a very good and steady job but he has to travel a lot. This year I started my blog and wokandleisure is my very first blog. Though I did not earn much income from Google Adsense , only a few cents here and there, I was able to look in to many affiliates program and Internet business opportunities,and also learned a lot from ebooks and online communities. I also get to know a lot of online friends and buddies from communities like http://218876.lawnchairmillionaire.com, www.lazzeo.com/lai888, www.adlandpro.com,
directmatches,ojeez and www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/Laibiz

I have joined a few business opportunities. www.lai888.jerkydirect.com,
www.loftyprofits.com/?user=Lai88,
Lawnchairmillioaire.com and http://ladybug888.3500weekly.hop.clickbank.net
I have only received a few checks of $2.00 from Jerkydirect, but they have some tasty and healthy jerkys. I earned $60 from Loftyprofits but the have to hold till I earn $100 for me to get a check. Others, I hope to see more earning in the New Year ahead. This my resolution , to earn more on the Internet in the year 2008. I know I have a lot to learn and explore.
Family wise, everyone is healthy, my eldest gone to college in Georgia Tech in Atlanta. My youngest hopefully can graduate this year, he is not too enthusiastic in school.Spent too much time playing war craft on the Internet. Hope he can explore and earn online.
I got to learnt a lot from bloggers online. I really admired bloggers like
Johnchow, Shoemoney, Johncow etc. I wondered how people like John Chow can earn so much being a blogger. I loved to read www.johnchow.com, he really gave me a lot of inspirations. His blog is very interesting.
So out the old 2007, and in the New 2008. Hope this is a better year for everyone , whether on the Internet business or Brick and Mortar business. Hope every have success and a great year ahead, not only in the United States but around the world. In Chinese the number 8, represents prosperity.

No comments: